RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do lovebottles !! I love bottles too.

Beautiful bottles. Congrat's

Made it to Little Rock Arkansas today now I got to wait 10 hours before I can go again.

Edit* I could have made it farther but I ended up taking off 2 hours before my clock ran out.

-

Sis, we don´t have Halloween in germany. In fact it is good so! Did you ever researched the background of it? :tongue3: :laughing7:

Yes, yes, yes. And received two lectures from two Pastors. :BangHead:

For me and my family it's just about dressing up in scary or funny costumes and taking the kids around to collect candy. My avatar is a past Halloween costume. We all dressed as pirates and the littlest grandson was a monkey. We were a hit in the neighborhood that year!

If I have a good couple weeks I'm thinking about buying an AT Pro or I'll just buy a better coil for my Ace 300.

Well, I could quit posting and wait for you and gold boy to catch up. What say you?
===========
I would say yes, but remember, YOU ARE A BLONDE. :laughing7:
Extremely nice gesture on your part though, but we will be along eventually. turtle.jpg

Last edited:
WD,

Here's a true story going back about 15 years ago....I was downtown for lunch and took a late afternoon commuter train heading back home.

At one of the stations enroute we stopped and a bunch of school girls from a private school, I'd say mid teens got on the same car as me. One of them was waving I'll use the term gold wand but let's say it's something the ladies would be familiar with.

They were all giggling and having a good laugh there was some raunchy language being bandied about also, no doubt they were trying to embarass me as I was the only male adult nearby. I didn't bite but found it somewhat depressing to see these young girls acting in such a manner.
==========

You had said "Private School", that explains alot.

Tom......your scaring me........usually your crawling around scraping coffee grounds up to make a cup. You seem full of energy this morning. Maybe you had an early espresso !!! Gooooood morning !!!
=============
Tom went for the ultimate, coffee and Red Bull cocktail. :laughing7: And I know Tom swears he doesn't drink Red Bull, but :dontknow: RedBull Coffee.jpg Just look at some of his posts :laughing7: ( just kidding Tom )

Does anyone else ever get that really sharp pain, like way up in your anal orfice? It just hits like an icepick stab, then gone? Kinda like that sudden icepick stab just under your skull, somewhere in you brain? What is that? Am I dying? Is my head or my A$$ going to just giveout, leaving me on the floor of the Albertsons in the icecream freezer section, quivering with massive amounts of blood squirting out my eyeballs? I haven't had it happen in a long time but I know it is coming again...soon. I'm not looking foward to it, I can tell you that. The next, may be the last. Anybody got a smoke?

9cd046ec480e815bec0a95b6ac93a357.jpg Merry Tuesday. 125b14c3a55b62e856e075b357e65339.jpg

Does anyone else ever get that really sharp pain, like way up in your anal orfice? It just hits like an icepick stab, then gone? Kinda like that sudden icepick stab just under your skull, somewhere in you brain? What is that? Am I dying? Is my head or my A$$ going to just giveout, leaving me on the floor of the Albertsons in the icecream freezer section, quivering with massive amounts of blood squirting out my eyeballs? I haven't had it happen in a long time but I know it is coming again...soon. I'm not looking foward to it, I can tell you that. The next, may be the last. Anybody got a smoke?

Smoke one more hooch and post me in the morning.:laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back