RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,its in the works.Using a duel motion 120v wood sander :)

-

Good you found something! I just wanna try to give you a tip for something else but that could cause a lot of marital trouble :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Also because the costs, you would have to change it completely from battery to AC/DC mode LOL So I keep the idea better for me :laughing7:

Well,that's worth getting a little cold over, good luck ! Can you use hand grenades LOL

-

Buddy I LOVE your mind! When do we go fishing together ?? :headbang:

Just imagine what we can catch with some hand grenades, .308 and some claymore´s :icon_thumright: (The .308 is only to kill the fish finally !!)

Do you know if RPG´s work in water too? :dontknow: :laughing7:

-

Just luck for you there wasn´t something stored in your cache from other websites you surfing on :laughing7:

the only other websites i surf on is Classic car listings,ebay and some coin selling site and Historical maps.com

last night i watched the second Batman that had catwoman in it. it was hard to contain my self:laughing9:

-

I just have the pic in mind how you try to put worms on the hook with the frozen fingers :laughing7: Two hours later and the hook is still empty LOL

one time when my dad and my mom was fishing they were in the boat and my dad was wearing a hat when she swung the pole back she took his hat with the cast into the lake

the only other websites i surf on is Classic car listings,ebay and some coin selling site and Historical maps.com

-

WHAT?? I thought you be MY son! MY flesh and blond! Whats going on here?

Attachments

• rofl_logo.jpg
    rofl_logo.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 26
one time when my dad and my mom was fishing they were in the boat and my dad was wearing a hat when she swung the pole back she took his hat with the cast into the lake

-

I real don´t wanna hear this fishing accident stories!! Have seen very very bad injury's with hooks :BangHead: Makes me nightmares... :tongue3:

Yeah,its in the works.Using a duel motion 120v wood sander :)

The eccentrics should do it.
I managed to wedge a sabre/jig saw blade in some heavy stock.
With the switch being in the on position ,and the saw reciprocating instead of the blade; turning the switch off was an interesting task.
Just to be sure. I did it again.....
It would shake your table though!

Headed to the fitness center. Later.14dcfd8d2a2bef62e7b3e77699aed234.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back