RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! I have been working on my vacation pics and trying to get caught up on this site all morning. Now I need to get off to work. Have a Blessed Day!

xmasthnx.jpg

Thanks, Tom! We watched the TV show about number 6, the stingray. We love those shows!

This is the information on the largest walleye caught out of Lake Erie:

Walleye
33″
Lake Erie
Tom Haberman, Brunswick
November 23, 1999

Must have been a smallwalleye donated by Missouri. Our state record is 21 pounds.
:goldmedalred::goldmedalgreen::award_star_gold_2::tongue1::fish::fish::goldtrophy::goldtrophy::goldtrophy:

-

I would like to get very naughty if it would prevent to celebrate Christmas :laughing7:

If I just think about the Christmas tree - you put a nice tree in your home, decorate it and put a pentagram... er... I mean a five pointed star on top of it JUST to watch him die :BangHead:

Pure time of horror for me :tongue3:

Tom, you should be careful or you may be approached to join the rebellion against Christmas.
Then you will really be traumatized!
As children we are introduced to Christmas by our parents. Then in school we begin to learn the secrets of the holiday and the rituals. This continues throughout our education and is reinforced by society.
Those who are weak are scarred and horrified by the true secrets of Christmas but they dare not speak out lest they mysteriously vanish. Some believe those are taken to the North Pole. Only when the rebellious get out of school they either keep quiet or they go into hiding to conduct the war on Christmas.
If you are recruited they will tell you in great detail the dark secrets of the holiday and let you watch Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer while they reveal the symbolism. You might go mad once you understand.
Why can I tell all This? Because no one will believe you even if you show them this post!
We cannot be stopped! Look at this secret tape and be afraid!
>:D:evil4::evil7::icon_santa:
:icon_santa::icon_santa:

Got home from the gym and my tree trimmers we’re hard a work pruning my pecan trees. It was way over due.3097F774-FD5E-4BFC-97C0-7FA5D52B7042.jpeg

Moving right along nicely here :)002.JPG

Is that you Simon1?:laughing7:d258f3e9a745d00f7821d2b9d9024add.gif

Not calling 911 on this jail break. Think if I see her I'll invite her for dinner. :laughing7::laughing9: 785947e1b160278da4c81f90bb51ee8d.gif

Now that's something:laughing7: 495956046293fccddbdb78567dad6251.gif

20mm anti tank weapon. Wow.fb8275de3e70d07b85df1c9fd73d05de.gif

So I can’t get into this work thing! CPA is coming tomorrow and my office is a mess and I have 15 minutes left and I don’t care.

I am always late to the party. It’s a blonde thing. Did you all know there’s a treasurenet forums Facebook page? I just found it a little bit ago. It seems to have the “Today’s Finds.” I didn’t go through it with a fine tooth comb to see what all is on it. I did find gold boy’s southern cross pic and when I tried to view it, I was taken right to the original Tnet post.

I am always late to the party. It’s a blonde thing. Did you all know there’s a treasurenet forums Facebook page? I just found it a little bit ago. It seems to have the “Today’s Finds.” I didn’t go through it with a fine tooth comb to see what all is on it. I did find gold boy’s southern cross pic and when I tried to view it, I was taken right to the original Tnet post.

didn't know there was a facebook forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back