RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
moon.jpg

AARC,

Top of the morning to you....I guess you'll be off to earn the bacon shortly.

lol... I earn more here :P

I am off "hiatus"... so I am back in and out for awhile...

winter gives me time with its chill.

Besides ... must appease the crowd.

:P... :)

-

IT´S ALIIIIVE ! I mean it works :icon_thumright:

Great RTR! But that´s not a kilo yet :laughing7:

Is it perfect running at all without problems ?

Running perfect now,had to adjust water flow a couple times,good now.Amazing how fast the blond sands wash off.Followed by the black sands.But the gold stays put as soon as you drop them, like a magnet was holding them. I like it, its a lot easier/faster & quicker than panning.:occasion14:

Morning forum friends. 43 degrees.

Hey Tom gotta ya a few girls that heard you are quite the dancer. So I told um to come on the show. 668df49cc001ce5dae4338dda04371c9.gif:laughing7: check the legs.

i went to visit my grandmother yesterday and as we were leaving i put my boot on something stung the crap out of my leg. i took my boot off and it was wasp that had crawled in my boot somehow

i went to visit my grandmother yesterday and as we were leaving i put my boot on something stung the crap out of my leg. i took my boot off and it was wasp that had crawled in my boot somehow

Bummer. Yeah they're still out here. Unless it gets really cold, they live through the winter.

Found WD a nice one.c7ef5792f2496d20e746b5f142206847.gif. Wait a minute. That's a Cat.:laughing7:

I believe this guy has operated this machine before.4d3d40897431677b6398a59d9d109ef0.gif :laughing7::laughing9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back