RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm no Simon OR Tom ? ? ?

Welp... another long one ahead.

Night bill.. hold er down.

Good morning...Vietnam !:)

Folks,
Just dropping by to check in....will be heading off shortly for a short overnight trip back Sunday mid afternoon.
Try to keep out of mischief...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Folks,
Just dropping by to check in....will be heading off shortly for a short overnight trip back Sunday mid afternoon.
Try to keep out of mischief...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Having met you once I will wait till you return to hear the truth. Bail $$$ is in place I'm assuming.:laughing7: have a great weekend Bill, keep the nose clean.

Im off to fish the billionaires........straight off the shark boat and straight on to the speed boat. I just want a day off to treasure hunt !! Oh well.

Pouring rain, forecasting snow over the weekend. :(

Im off to fish the billionaires........straight off the shark boat and straight on to the speed boat. I just want a day off to treasure hunt !! Oh well.

Be safe!
Work hard/play hard/ retire early with a broken body/ then treasure hunt.

Man.....that sounds like a new motto to live by pepper !! I like it,I like it alot.

Im gonna check the brick wreck at Pacific reef !! See what has been exposed since the hurricane. Might be some jewelry, coins, or opium bottles around.

Jim,
Thanks for the chuckles. I'm supposed to be at the group hunt in Toronto on June 9th don't know if you'll be there or not I won't be bringing my equipment so just socializing for the most part.

Regards + HH

Bill

Having met you once I will wait till you return to hear the truth. Bail $$$ is in place I'm assuming.:laughing7: have a great weekend Bill, keep the nose clean.

Jim,
Thanks for the chuckles. I'm supposed to be at the group hunt in Toronto on June 9th don't know if you'll be there or not I won't be bringing my equipment so just socializing for the most part.

Regards + HH

Bill

I probably won't make it there this yr, but I might get the urge.
I won a detector the first time ( only time ) I ever attended. Still in the sealed box on the shelf ??? I should sell it I'm thinking. Lol

Hmmm no Simon OR Tom ? ? ?

Much work at the moment friends

I am :

Preparing Iron at the moment from three different excavations at castles. In fact three huge assignments which has to be finished before the year ends.

If the iron is prepared for further treatment, I have more time again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back