RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a4cab2bfa173087480da47892de0ac52.jpg
You guys and gals have a good one.
I'm headed to one of my premissions today. Yee Haw.

Good morning and good luck rook. Hope you get the good stuff !!

Good morning and good luck rook

I forgot to tell you how nice your display case came out goldboy !! Nice work !!

So yesterday I took the Cobra out for a spin.I Opened the garage door and said to it ,hello stranger how you been.Pulled out of the driveway.Turned on the radio.And this was on.... Spooky huh >>

I forgot to tell you how nice your display case came out goldboy !! Nice work !!

Thanks, I appreciate it. That site on has been hit a lot but in the front yard it's like no one had been there. Because it's so old I think diggers without premission have worked the back of the house and left the front. But it's about 4 acres so more to come hopefully. The house has been abandoned for years. Good luck to ya.

Love the Moodies. Miss the flute player that retired so years back. He was a great vocalist as well.

Yeah these guys.Bought it 7,8 years ago

Folks,

On the menu tonight pulled pork sandwiches with our special top secret blend of sauce and seasonings.

Keeping the side items simple with a couple of sliced up tomatoes from the garden and also some cucumber from the garden.

Attachments

• DSC02539.JPG
    DSC02539.JPG
    380.1 KB · Views: 44
I got a pair of Redwings bought in the 80's. Still good. I would recommend Timberland. I bought a papir and pounded up and down concrete all day pushing racks and pulling racks. At the end of the day my feet felt great. Do not buy Justin work boots. They buy the cheapest leather and materials available.
I worked for them so I know :)

Folks,

On the menu tonight pulled pork sandwiches with our special top secret blend of sauce and seasonings.

Keeping the side items simple with a couple of sliced up tomatoes from the garden and also some cucumber from the garden.

No fried green tomatoes?

rook,

Nope....lol. Born in 1950 so tend to go light on fried foods cause I'm shooting to live to 100 in decent shape....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Last edited:
Folks,

You gotta come south for the Catfish (blackened or fired) it's out of this world. And I need to come North for some of you favorites. Crank the Sabaru Honey.
I guess i'm the only guy in the South that has a two wheel drive truck and a four wheel drive car. :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back