RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dontknow: I heard rumors and legends of "Breakfast", but thought it was an OLD wive's tale. :laughing7:

Sorry to those of you eating breakfast [emoji85] [emoji16] [emoji477]

f5f0a4df962dd9a0d6d88743e643e3db.gif

Yeh, some people have to "drink" their breakfast through a straw. I guess,........... it's kinda like a couple women I know and why the crew has to have the rum rationed :icon_scratch:

Yeh, some people have to "drink" their breakfast through a straw. I guess,........... it's kinda like a couple women I know and why the crew has to have the rum rationed :icon_scratch:

I always start my day with99f741d9b0b3312ecccf93ed12861e36.jpg:laughing7::laughing7::laughing9:

Text me your address Rook, I just called the airport and having them warm up the plane. I will be at your house for breakfast in about 3 hours ! DO NOT EAT IT ALL BY YOURSELF.

Hey hey Simom! Me &.W...uhh, i mean.. No names!!

Nothing wrong with a liquid breakfast. Bring your own straw..they have banned plastic ones.

Iced coffee, iced rum..one in the same!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Text me your address Rook, I just called the airport and having them warm up the plane. I will be at your house for breakfast in about 3 hours ! DO NOT EAT IT ALL BY YOURSELF.

I'll have the cream ready to put on it.7c3cdcd0f94d63e925edbc6eaed20af8.gif:laughing7:

Guys,
Hate to leave good company but the bride has a doc appointment and I get to drive. See ya.5cb7e22b0cef069aff4b0ae8abd5fb3a.gif

Put the pedal to the metal and let the good times roll Rook. Catch you on the flip flop and keep the sunny side up. :icon_thumleft:

Hello newcomers.

This year, my math teacher is not as horrible as my previous ones. By the end of the year, I'll be walking around with a white robe, protractor in hand, quoting Euclid. Okay, not that far. I'll just hate it a little bit less than I usually do.

RR help me here. You are home schooled, but somebody comes in to teach ?

I must go down key.....spanish chain and rings spot.....forget my wrecker spot, this is a good lead and I'm on it. This is one of those spots they want me to search while they are magging off shore. I think the chain and rings were found in under 5 feet in 1969....all 17th century spanish !! I need a flat calm crystal clear day.....and the damn seaweed to wash away. I can feel something big brewing down here. The finds location maps I've seen are enough for me to know where I should be in my hunting time !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back