What's new

Random Gold Find

pepperdawg

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2014
Messages
533
Reaction score
773
Golden Thread
0
Location
North-Central CT
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO; Garrett-Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Score for a random Monday Morning....

So found this on the sidewalk on my way into the office today.

20160829_084826.webp

Clasp is stamped 750 Italy and something else above the word Italy. Its nice and heavy and in pretty decent condition.

Nice piece 18k?- hoping it will cash in nicely some change $$$ towards a detector upgrade as after 2 years with the faithful ACES 350 its almost time…

I’ll hang on for a couple days to see if I see any lost posters or anyone sniffing around looking for it.

20160829_084318.webp

Nevertheless - kinda wish I had found it dirt fishin - but I’ll take it :icon_scratch::icon_scratch:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 48
GOLD!
Nice find, nothing better than gold in my book.
 
Wow, talk about a "surface find"!
 
Sweet sight find! :occasion14:
 
Good to keep your eyes open, and hope you get to keep it.
 
Wow. Nice find. What's the weight on it?
 
Well how does it pan ? nice find
 
Great looking find, congratulations! :occasion14:

Your new detector just got a bit closer.
 
You MIGHT want to do a magnet test on that critter. I have seen a LOT of 750 Italy fakes. If it is even slightly magnetic it is fake. I hope it is real. If it is a super nice find.
 
:occasion14: start looking for that new detector :icon_thumright:
 
Nice score!!!!:thumbsup:
 
Thx all.!!! Comes in at 30 grams - damn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom