What's new

Random Jewelry Finds

Jarl

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
822
Reaction score
739
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't sure just where to fit this post, but, I guess since this is a collection of sorts, I figured to put it here. At any rate, these are a few junk jewelry items that I just find when I am about. There is one marked 14K and another marked .925. My suggestion to many that find things like this, always scan your pieces very thoroughly with a good magnifier. The aforementioned items were overlooked by a precious metals dealer I took all my stuff to for a little funny money. I kept all that he said was junk, but, on a whim I decided to recheck them more carefully...low and behold. :) Maybe they were plated? Hmm, whatever the case, double check.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1752.webp
    IMG_1752.webp
    527 KB · Views: 229

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom