What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

I'm thinking it would take a hardcore water hunter to go where nobody has gone before-I'll take a pass as I can still smell it 26yrs later.

View attachment 1537951
Suction dredge with rotating pineapple head cutters, this should dump into a rotating trommel that drains onto wash boards !!
 
Suction dredge with rotating pineapple head cutters, this should dump into a rotating trommel that drains onto wash boards !!

Hazmat suit, full face gas mask I would add to that list Bart.
 
c023474.webp
 
photo-315.webp
photo-314.webp
Ha haa haaaaaa!!!
 
Crew%20with%20first%20load%20of%20ore.webp

Just a little bit o copper.
 
Hey AARC, if you turn that sideways, it almost resembles a "Crystal Skull ".

2018-01-17 21_38_33-Start.webp
 

Attachments

  • cullinan-rough.webp
    cullinan-rough.webp
    94.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
AARC
I could not find my staff today and when I looked out my window I saw my maid busy cleaning the pool ?
Maybe it's time to join you and "Down size ".

My maid was busy.webp
 
Last edited:
Why can't they make all off ramps like this one?


Washington DC-Savanna 04.07 210.webp
 
FF_Chuckwagon-cookies-from-the-JA-Ranch-in-Texas-were-the-lifeblood-of-cattle-ranches.webp

*** We love pictures... and encourage anyone to join in with picture posts OR to just chat about anything on this thread ***

THIS THREAD IS OPEN FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING... EVEN VIDEOS> As long as they abide by the Tnet rules of course. :)
 
Born and bread in the U.S.A.20170514_153754.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom