What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...


Those are renticular clouds, and always seen above a mountain or tall hill when high winds are present in conjunction with the appropriate level of humidity.

As a pilot, we know to stay FAR away from those. Usually indicate VERY severe turbulence.
 
Continuing...# 6 of why I loved working in Africa...

Notis.webp
 
A pic of the moon I tookFB_IMG_1494978074447.webp
 
Here's another one I tookFB_IMG_1494978047942.webp
 
Just saw this and thought it is worth to post
 

Attachments

  • 28754027_1872251339465304_7115152060751806464_n.webp
    28754027_1872251339465304_7115152060751806464_n.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 85



Nice one Tom Restorer, at least she is not jiggling anything. 8-)

Don't know where this pic was taken, but we might oughtta send our military over there and immediately surrender!! surrender.gif
 


Nice one Tom Restorer, at least she is not jiggling anything. 8-)

YUP! And that's a SHAME! I wanna see her moving in that dress!! :icon_thumleft: ...but only with a covert face because it is and will be absolutely not my taste....
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom