What's new

rare find for me

fuceye

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
290
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt,ctx3030,equinox 850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never post my finds....but this one is rare for me...toronto park 10" deep,equinox 800, park 1, stock setting.

FullSizeRender01.webp

FullSizeRender02.webp​
 
stellar find, awesome shape and detail. congrats
 
Type 1, good for you. I got my first and last type one last summer.
 
Beautiful coin, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
That...is the nicest SLQ I've seen in 30 years. 😱 Well done!!!
 
That silver is in great shape! Congratulations!
 
The best SLQ I have seen on TN. Congrats!
 
Hands down the most beautiful dug SLQ I've ever seen. Congrats!
 
Absolutely stunning Type 1!! Wow, for a coin that is hard to find with just a date, you killed that one! Congrats on an excellent save, Ddf.
 
Wow! That's a beauty for that year and type. :icon_thumleft:
 
Beauty! Excellent condition! Congrats!
 
What a great SLQ type 1! Too bad that it wasn't a year older.
 
Very nice find. Congrats.
 
Holy crap!
That’s awesome.
 
Absolutely stunning Type 1!! Wow, for a coin that is hard to find with just a date, you killed that one! Congrats on an excellent save, Ddf.

Exactly my impression too. I've never seen a dug one this nice. Congrats!
 
Great job! That is a beautiful coin in great shape! Congrats. HH
 
Type 1, 1917, great condition, you better post these!!! I love that coin. I got full blown envy going on. Congratulations

What disc where you using?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom