beanflippinclint

Oct 26, 2023
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 v2.0 and orx from now on .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is all I got today .....ice cubes formed in or on or by the ground in 1856 I can tell by there shape ....:) these one came from the ground 36” deep hit a 32 number,I did clean them the best I could .I know they look good for there age....but these are definitely 1856
190809B4-8D22-4E0E-8197-A8578C24AE4A.jpeg

Upvote 12
All most miss them ,they where hitting 29-32 but sounded a little Icy ,if they had been a 34 I’d would of missed them ..lol

This is all I got today .....ice cubes formed in or on or by the ground in 1856 I can tell by there shape ....:) these one came from the ground 36” deep hit a 32 number,I did clean them the best I could .I know they look good for there age....but these are definitely 1856 View attachment 2117857
🤔😂

No butt and it’s a big butt “ sorry big mike Obama .not a ice hole .they where surrounded by 10 nails and had three bottle caps under them and a aluminum cans 3 inches away almost miss them.thank the metal detecting GODS and YouTube and zero reactivity o ya my deus 2 .....and full tones .

You're going to have to turn them over to the state of Idaho to be declared Treasure because there were more than 10 of them in the same hole. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back