What's new

RARE NWMP BUTTON

LandenH

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 4, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
I found a beautiful North West Mounted Police )NWMP) ”MARBLE” button but I know nothing about it. I was told it was 1870-1880 could be from the uniform of a NWMP Band member. I know they are a rare button and would love know other history on it. I found it outside east of Regina Sask while on a trip to see my in-laws. Any info would be great. Thanks all
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9344.webp
    IMG_9344.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_9345.webp
    IMG_9345.webp
    128 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9346.webp
    IMG_9346.webp
    107.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9347.webp
    IMG_9347.webp
    151.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_9348.webp
    IMG_9348.webp
    121.1 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 20
Very nice find Landen :) Did you find it up in Canada ? Where do you live ? Welcome to a GREAT FORUM :)
 
Very nice find Landen :) Did you find it up in Canada ? Where do you live ? Welcome to a GREAT FORUM :)
I live in southern Alberta Canada, but I found this button about 7 hours from my house in the neighbouring province of Saskatchewan
 
I found a beautiful North West Mounted Police )NWMP) ”MARBLE” button but I know nothing about it. I was told it was 1870-1880 could be from the uniform of a NWMP Band member. I know they are a rare button and would love know other history on it. I found it outside east of Regina Sask while on a trip to see my in-laws. Any info would be great. Thanks all
Nice
 
Very nice looking button.
 
I found a beautiful North West Mounted Police )NWMP) ”MARBLE” button but I know nothing about it. I was told it was 1870-1880 could be from the uniform of a NWMP Band member. I know they are a rare button and would love know other history on it. I found it outside east of Regina Sask while on a trip to see my in-laws. Any info would be great. Thanks all
Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom