What's new

RARE RELIGIOUS MEDALS AND CROSSES JUST FOUND!!!

NeverStopSearching

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found these rare religious medals... Any input on rarity is welcome. image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 10
ok the 1830 is the date the "mircle" occurred --a nun saw the virgin mary in a vision -- that's why mary and the date 1830 are on the medals ever since then.. even to this day.. its called a "mircle medal"...ps I'm a catholic ...
 
You know more than us, you know they are rare. But, they are not. The ring is not a medal, nor cross.
 
Religious medals, yes. Rare, I am not so sure. But nice anyway.
 
I'm interested in where you "just found " these ? I think the cross is circa 1880-1900 -( I really like the St. Ann )
 
They are all very nice but I have to agree with others that these are not rare finds. So in answer to your question - 'not rare at all'.
 
Good finds....
 
Nice finds. Did you dig all of those in one area?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom