Krisrock
Full Member
Got a pretty little bone piece the other day. I figured I'd share it with y'all and see if someone might know for sure if this is a bead or a whistle or what ? I think it was found in a cave in our area long ago. Bone finds in our area are so rare I have seen only one other whole bone artifact come out of the ground here in the four years I've been diggin. I have it in a frame by itself. We do seen many bone fragments in the midden and drain dirt, much of it is marrow scatched cracked bone. We just don't find whole tools, and even fewer other whole worked bone artifacts down here. Happy Hunting !










Upvote
0
?
They are giving public tours out there in Salado if anyone is interested I can get the contact info.







