What's new

Rarest coin found in pocket change?

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine was a 1982 no p dime found in 1990....
 
Upvote 0
Mine was a 1975 Kennedy Half.
 
A Swedish coin that was redrawn the same year as produced in 2000, because our king taught that the image of him was to bald!! :laughing9:
 
coolpix9 said:
Mine was a 1975 Kennedy Half.

Dang, those are really, really, really rare. Nice find! :wink:
 
I found an 1808 silver 2 real spanish coin a few years back. I think it was mistaken for a quarter. It's pretty much the coolest coin I have ever found either CRH or in my change. I've been meaning to take a picture of it. I'll post it when I do.
 
1916 merc plain in change at the dinner kissed the cashier lady on the cheek ran home for my loop no d just plain
 
AGCoinHunter said:
coolpix9 said:
Mine was a 1975 Kennedy Half.

Dang, those are really, really, really rare. Nice find! :wink:

Sarcasm at its finest.........This place is finally getting back to normal... :hello2:

Not to mention, funny as h@ll
 
i feel stupid cuz this is not special compared to others posts, but a double stamped penny :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom