What's new

Rat Fink

Sidevalve45

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
603
Reaction score
692
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Saw this guy at a car show this summer.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170909_141156.webp
    IMG_20170909_141156.webp
    161 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20170909_141137.webp
    IMG_20170909_141137.webp
    198.3 KB · Views: 73
I remember BIG DADDY RAT FINK !!! 60's I think
 
Ed Roth lives!!!
hello2.gif
Around where I grew up if you didn't have an eight ball shift knob, a rat fink decal and at least two moon eye decals and a STP stick on the back of the mirror of your van, you might as well "Pack your crap and go home!"

Anyone remember the Ed Big Daddy Roth model kits?
 
I hadn't thought about that in a long time, but yeah I remember. STP stickers were cool too, but in retrospect I guess I was just advertising to the world my ride was an oil burner, haha!
 
Found this a few months ago...
E485029E-9BCC-48E5-87A7-4F11A8F75802.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom