kuger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 9,732
- Reaction score
- 2,803
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Yes...bet it was a skunk.It smells nothig like skunk when you get hit...takes your breath away!!Beleive it or not but I used to collect skunk essence and made pretty fair money.....not many friends but good money!The most expensive perfumes in the world use it as a base after the pee yuu is removed.That stuff will remove paint....litteraly!

I bet not!I dont track snakes....to me thats not fair...Lol.I used to spend a lot of time in Arizona,and some locals talked me into going catfishing one night...I dont like to fish,let alone at night,but I had nothing better to do...so I obliged....we were in a small car,and was in the back seat...had terrible suspension and no "spring",in the seat.Across the dirt road in front of us I could see that someone had lost a big ship-dock rope,being the pack rat I am,I said,"Hey stop let me get that rope!!",my tour guides laughed,and sped up,as we approached the "rope",I realized......THATS A HUGE RATTLER!!!!Its rattles were standing straight up,and I swear it looked like there was 20+....we went over that dude and it felt like we ran over a dog!I wanted the hide but they were having no part of that...and I really didnt want to be diddlin around with it in the dark...we got to our fishin hole and I stayed in the car!!!!On the way back out the snake wasnt there,and the next day,I went back and seen its track but no snake...I presume it lived?I kind of felt bad after I learned that those huge ones like that are actually very docile?At any rate,I don like anything suffering and I am sure it didnt appreciate being ran over!






