What's new

Raunchy 10k Gold ring

mjc_lakedweller

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
605
Reaction score
151
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No pictures because of the type of ring it is-this is a family site. It is a large man's ring with naked ladies on each side with a small blue stone on top. I should mention that it is not solid but Gold filled. There is a 10k gold mark along with a makers mark on the inside.
 
Another great find MJC! :occasion14:
 
Sounds good! Congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats on the gold filled ring :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on another ring, mjc. :icon_thumright: Thanks for sparing us the pics.

HH
 
Congrats on another ring, mjc. :icon_thumright: Thanks for sparing us the pics.

HH
Yes, I agree, it does not need to be out there.
It is quite large though - it's actually fits over my thumb knuckle
 
Congrats MJ on the, it's ok; no need for a pic, I have an active imagination!
 
Congrats on the ring even if it was of bad taste.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom