What's new

Ravens.

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Sorry had to say it again ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
I'm a Giants fan....... but I was rooting for them!!..................
 
That just happened Super Bowl !!!!!!!!!
 
I wasn't a fan on any team playing today but both were great games to watch, especially with Brady and company getting their arses kicked good. It is cool to see brothers competing against each other as coaches in the Super Bowl. First time ever two coaches have did this I believe.
 
I'm a Skins fan, but the Ravens are my second choice. I was hoping for Atlanta over San Fran. but, oh well.
 
I'm ready for a bro bowl.
 
I grew up in Seattle and have been a fan since day 1. Never had a good team and I've never been naive enough to expect them to win.... until this year. I still think they're the best team going, but they lost so... no more football for me.
 
I'm a Skins fan, but the Ravens are my second choice. I was hoping for Atlanta over San Fran. but, oh well.


Try growing up in Texas as a Redskins fan. When I was young and poor the NFL played 12 games, six at home and six away. Two friends and I had cowboy season tickets. 6 X $10 = $60. We drove up to the games. I hated playing Washington because I took my cap and pennant and the old ladies behind us always spilled hot coffee on me, then when we beat Dallas, I never knew if I would get out of there alive. Can't afford tickets or gas anymore and besides, it's too far to the bathroom and the concession stand now. Hail to the Redskins!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom