Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Great entertainment.

Did everyone notice how careful the manufacturer was to prove it's bogus, right there in the sales flick? In sales, this is called "qualifying the customer". The customer who buys it already knowing they were lied to, is a loyal customer. It's the customers who really were so --deleted-- as to not realize they were being conned, who tend to cause problems after the sale.

--Toto

Edit: No, my fellow forum denizens, I didn't use the F-word. However I rather like the ambiguity that the censor provided. It serves well to drive the "qualified customers" deeper into denial.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Hung, don't be shy, you know the crooked LRL business inside and out. Please explain to everyone how the manufacturer revealed the fraud right there in the sales flick.

BTW, I'm pickin' on ya because I checked out the H3 website and it still has that "flashbulb eyeballs" look and dysfunctionality about it. But what the heck, if you're the guy who brought Chuckie's knees into painful contact with the pavement, that's one endeavor in which we're allies, and I thank you!

--Toto

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Thanks hung..Interesting device…I noticed that the experts have become confused again..art
~SWR~
Gots dowsing rods....M R 2 dowsing
Could you tell us just where in the photo the Dowsing rods are hidden?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Art..
Could you tell us just where in the photo the Dowsing rods are hidden?
~SWR
It says that the there is no power going to the rods, and thus the device will allow you to become an expert dowser.
I see two Rods in the photo’s..What tells you that using rods it will make you a Dowser?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Thank you to the skeptics…The movie is the only proof I needed..Art

[mod] EVERYONE STOP HURLING INSULTS AT ONE ANOTHER!![/mod]

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Sorry about that SWR…I had a lapse of memory as to how you play the game…
The question was... I see two Rods in the photo’s..What tells you that using rods will make you a Dowser?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Real Deal~
Hmmmmm, I thought that your post was quite clear, and conserved valuable site space.
I have explained why I post using my methods.. it only happens after I ask a question that he has no answer for..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread