What's new

Long range detectors

I wouldn't suggest testing any Dowsing device, during a Solar storm, because of interference..
I wouldn't suggest testing any Metal detector, during a Solar storm, because of interference..
So if I buy a expensive Metal detector, and it doesn't work because of a Solar flare, and the directions don't mention interference, I can call all Metal Detectors scams?
 
I wouldn't suggest testing any Dowsing device, during a Solar storm, because of interference..
I wouldn't suggest testing any Metal detector, during a Solar storm, because of interference..
How do you know when a solar storm is happening? How long do they last?
 
How do you know when a solar storm is happening? How long do they last?
I use to watch Space weather.com, but I was searching for Dowsing power, I wasn't looking for Dowsing interference.
I myself don't check or watch any real time graphs any more.
The amount of interference that goes on throughout the day, happens Solar flare or not.
I recall Dowsing during G3 and maybe G4 Geomagnetic storms, but I can't remember if it was interfered with or not.
I will watch for the next storm, and post in Observations .
 
Dowsing is one thing, LRD's are another.
 
I have heard it said that LRDs will find gold...the gold in your wallet!! 💰
 
I have 0.0 experience with them. However, a buddy dropped 40k on one to use on his 15 claims on the Yukon. He could afford to lose the 40.

He said his buddy challenged him to find a can of cleaned product on his claim. From scratch, he had it within an hour.

Needless to say, that made my buddy happy, and his friend nervous.

Others mentioned frequencies. THAT was a problem he ran into on his claims. It turned out the military had a station near and above his claims, and it interfered with it there.

That's all I remember of it, other than that I believe he bought it out of Oregon and, last I'd heard, the fellow who invented, built and sold it was working with my buddy to resolve the issue.

Haven't talked to him in over 10 years, so I don't know if they got past the issue.
 
OBX, I have investigated LRLs for 25 years and currently own 40 or so (I honestly don't remember how many). Invariably, they are money-making scams.
Hi Carl, hope your still alive. Marc/AUDigger53
 
I just came across an old thread about long range detectors which is why I'm starting a new post. I have never heard of these. I just read a bit about them. They can help you find targets at a distance meaning you don't have to be directly over the target. This sounds really interesting.

Can anybody tell me about the pros/cons of long range detectors? What can I expect in terms of price? If it detects a target at a distance, how does this display on the screen? How do you know where it is?
Here's the fun part. You are the antenna. It either works for you or it doesn't. That said LRL stands for long range. how about 4 miles or more IF you can find an area with almost no other signals? IE just the item your trying to find. IF you try one, TRY before putting any money down, make sure it works for/with you. That said, there are lots of them on the market. So IF you had something that worked, would you sell it? Think about that for a bit. LOL
 
I have 0.0 experience with them. However, a buddy dropped 40k on one to use on his 15 claims on the Yukon. He could afford to lose the 40.
He said his buddy challenged him to find a can of cleaned product on his claim. From scratch, he had it within an hour.
Needless to say, that made my buddy happy, and his friend nervous.
Others mentioned frequencies. THAT was a problem he ran into on his claims. It turned out the military had a station near and above his claims, and it interfered with it there.
That's all I remember of it, other than that I believe he bought it out of Oregon and, last I'd heard, the fellow who invented, built and sold it was working with my buddy to resolve the issue.
Haven't talked to him in over 10 years, so I don't know if they got past the issue.
Here's the fun part. You are the antenna. It either works for you or it doesn't. That said LRL stands for long range. how about 4 miles or more IF you can find an area with almost no other signals? IE just the item your trying to find. IF you try one, TRY before putting any money down, make sure it works for/with you. That said, there are lots of them on the market. So IF you had something that worked, would you sell it? Think about that for a bit. LOL
TNX for bringing a 1yr+ old post BTL, @audigger53 . Shame on anyone who thinks ill of it.

But back to fred...
As previously mentioned in several posts, people often blame interference from military units for the failure of technical aids like LRLs, even though other electromagnetic fields can cause the same issue.
But if the human operator is part of the system and unable to filter out (discriminate) these disturbances, how can the technology itself be said to fail? And how can anyone claim the whole thing is just a scam?
These "inventors" get stigmatized simply because they want to do something good for others.
After all, they aren't holding a gun to a buyer's head and forcing them to purchase a device.
Everyone knows that belief in one's own inner strength and ability plays a special role here.
These poor manufacturers and sellers are merely trying—with limited skill or expertise—to market a tool that could
a) amplify the buyer's own abilities and powers to help them find the treasure of their dreams, and
b) allow the sellers to earn a living.
The buyer, in turn, is essentially helping others avoid becoming dependent on social welfare.
You have to look on the bright side, after all.😉
With that in mind,
Happy LRL & Have Fun 🍀🤞👍😎

BTW: Rucksack 4 sale 🤣
backpack for sale.webp
 
And how can anyone claim the whole thing is just a scam?
These "inventors" get stigmatized simply because they want to do something good for others.
After all, they aren't holding a gun to a buyer's head and forcing them to purchase a device.
True in my case.
I purchased a Omni-range Lrl from an inventor in Nevada, I lived in Michigan.
I talked to him and his wife when she answered, he offered any support.
He advertised in the Mining journal with a full page add.
I was required you go to Nevada and test the machine in his presence, if not, you had to sign a paper agreeing to pay a restocking fee, if you changed your mind.
Anyone whom ever purchased an Omni-range, either tested it, or signed off.
Nobody forced the purchase, nor false advertised..
 
Here's the fun part. You are the antenna. It either works for you or it doesn't. That said LRL stands for long range. how about 4 miles or more IF you can find an area with almost no other signals? IE just the item your trying to find.
Yes, the distance to a 4 mile away target can and does cross paths with stronger closer targets, that why triangulation is needed.
The object is to Dowse the largest target, and once you obtain the line, it's easy to loose, so triangulate past all other targets.
 
If your Dowsing too many signals, change your rod length and sensitivity.
Short sensitive receiving L-rods/antenna wil indicate all close Dowsable connections and perimeters and targets, molecule size.
While long rods only indicate quantity, well above few molecules at distance.
 
But if the human operator is part of the system and unable to filter out (discriminate) these disturbances, how can the technology itself be said to fail? And how can anyone claim the whole thing is just a scam?
LRLs are quite easy to test, and when done so with decent scientific rigor they never ever work. Even with the inventor using it. Plus, if you open one up and look inside, the scam becomes obvious. Look inside an Electroscope and you'd be hard-pressed to say, "Yup, this looks legit."

These "inventors" get stigmatized simply because they want to do something good for others.
After all, they aren't holding a gun to a buyer's head and forcing them to purchase a device.
Everyone knows that belief in one's own inner strength and ability plays a special role here.
These poor manufacturers and sellers are merely trying—with limited skill or expertise—to market a tool that could
a) amplify the buyer's own abilities and powers to help them find the treasure of their dreams, and
b) allow the sellers to earn a living.
The buyer, in turn, is essentially helping others avoid becoming dependent on social welfare.
By that reasoning, Bernie Madoff was a legitimate businessman.
 
TNX for bringing a 1yr+ old post BTL, @audigger53 . Shame on anyone who thinks ill of it.

But back to fred...
As previously mentioned in several posts, people often blame interference from military units for the failure of technical aids like LRLs, even though other electromagnetic fields can cause the same issue.
But if the human operator is part of the system and unable to filter out (discriminate) these disturbances, how can the technology itself be said to fail? And how can anyone claim the whole thing is just a scam?
These "inventors" get stigmatized simply because they want to do something good for others.
After all, they aren't holding a gun to a buyer's head and forcing them to purchase a device.
Everyone knows that belief in one's own inner strength and ability plays a special role here.
These poor manufacturers and sellers are merely trying—with limited skill or expertise—to market a tool that could
a) amplify the buyer's own abilities and powers to help them find the treasure of their dreams, and
b) allow the sellers to earn a living.
The buyer, in turn, is essentially helping others avoid becoming dependent on social welfare.
You have to look on the bright side, after all.😉
With that in mind,
Happy LRL & Have Fun 🍀🤞👍😎

BTW: Rucksack 4 sale 🤣
View attachment 2263333
Point ver well taken !
 
If your Dowsing too many signals, change your rod length and sensitivity.
Short sensitive receiving L-rods/antenna wil indicate all close Dowsable connections and perimeters and targets, molecule size.
While long rods only indicate quantity, well above few molecules at distance.
The Omni-range Lrl had a gain knob, to change the decibels of the frequency displayed.
Changing signal strength, changes the size and quantity of targets, changing distance.
I Dowsed within 20 ft. of a 1800's Barn, and couldn't Dowse a clean line or target, there were way too many signals, crossing all directions.
But from 50 to100 feet away, Dowsing from all sides into the barn, you can Dowse a specific target and it's location.
 
I just came across an old thread about long range detectors which is why I'm starting a new post. I have never heard of these. I just read a bit about them. They can help you find targets at a distance meaning you don't have to be directly over the target. This sounds really interesting.

Can anybody tell me about the pros/cons of long range detectors? What can I expect in terms of price? If it detects a target at a distance, how does this display on the screen? How do you know where it is?
My DIY detection car seems to be able to achieve this function, hahaha.
 
I have about the same degree of success with LRD's as I do with a map as a dart board......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom