What's new

Re arranged frames

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Havnt had a lot of time to hunt but I decided to arrange a couple frames so I could add some new pieces so I wanted to share them ;)
 

Attachments

  • image-112243083.webp
    image-112243083.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 120
  • image-2128854622.webp
    image-2128854622.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
Very nice and they both have great center pieces:notworthy:
 
Well you know which one out of the 2 frames is my favorite.
 
Thanks men and arranging frames is so hard idk why lol rock I know exactly witch one it's one of my favorites as well Thanks boss ;)
 
Thanks boss !!!!
 
Yes I was lol hiding them eggs at creek lol happy Easter everyone
 
Very Nice! You have some really nice ones put in that framing. :icon_thumleft:
 
Thank you very much digger :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom