What's new

Reading P.A. FIRE DP. BADGE

terryinr.i.

Full Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
R.I.
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Ace250. Tasoro Vaquaro.
I found this along the hudson river in upstate N.Y. , might anyone have any info about this badge? i found it about 4" down a long way from Reading. there is no date, just wondering how old it might be.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 220
thanks for the info, i will be contacting them.
 
Upvote 0
To me it looks like a hat badge but I know the badges on the East coast are different than what we wear out west. Can you show a photo of the back? They still make badges in that style. The clue may be in the # on the badge. The number could be for an engine, a truck, or an employee #. It's a neat find.
 
Upvote 0
One neat find, I am originally from Reading and 5th and Laurel is on the other side of town from where I grew up but I remember the Fire Station without much problem. My cousin is currently a fulltime Firefighter in Reading. Hope someone dates it for you..............

Don
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom