Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you make it to Schuylkill County ?

Pine Grove ?

also on the 21st. of This month (January) at noon.
we're having our annual Get together at my place,
to talk about our year past & Year ahead.

Your definately welcome.

OP
OP
tpmrcp

tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have an email address?? I am [email protected] I am getting jitters looking at all the finds. I really want to do this!
Jason

OP
OP
tpmrcp

tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have an extra detector? I would love to just test things out with someone who knows what he is doing.

KenPa

Apr 7, 2006
Easton, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I am in Easton area i don't know where you are but if interested send me an e-mail [email protected] , My wife and I will be going somewhere today but haven't thought of where yet. That is if the rain stops as the weather people promissed.

KenPa

Apr 7, 2006
Easton, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Jeff I don't know if it will help you but My wife and I were driving on route 61 saturday and we saw a drained lake. It is called deer Lake. I'm not sure if there would be anything there but thought you might be intersted.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have detected Deer lake Ken.

lotta golf balls. only silver was on the ball field.

if they dredge it out it will be good detecting.

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or you might find an arrow I lost while deer hunting in that area decades ago. :)

Don

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seethis post is older but I live 10 min. from K.U. if your still looking I found a spot on my Uncles property yielded a few cool items already, it is pre 1840's foundation, and thats the late end of the spectrum.

dmac730

Nov 10, 2007
Reading, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
This is an old post and wondering there has been a club or group of buddies established in the Reading area.
About a year ago I sold off my White's XLT like a complete moron and now I'm searching for another XLT and begin MDing again. I'm in Shillington, just outside Reading.

Don

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dmac730 said:
This is an old post and wondering there has been a club or group of buddies established in the Reading area.
About a year ago I sold off my White's XLT like a complete moron and now I'm searching for another XLT and begin MDing again. I'm in Shillington, just outside Reading.

Don

I don't think there are any clubs in Berks County, I know Lancaster had an active club, but don't know of any closer to you.
The post is kind of a reminder of my younger days, my sister lived in Temple, I grew up in Reading and my Mom lives in Shillington.
Everytime I return to visit my Mom, it hurts to see how development kind of took away many of the sites I remember from my childhood days. I was very familiar with Kenhorst/Grill, Shillington,Pricetown, Mohton areas and used to know of several great spots that would be great to hit nowadays, but I am sure most are now developed.
Good luck in getting back into the hobby and with the large population base in the Reading area, finding a hunting buddy and new detector should not be too big of a problem...

Don in South Jersey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread