DrGrip
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2009
- Messages
- 491
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North, Texas
- Detector(s) used
- White's XLT & Quick Draw II
- #1
Thread Owner
OK, I see a LOT of CW era bullets shown on here and most all of them look as though they could be fired again.
Why do these critters come out of the ground in what looks like pristine condition? Did the folks miss that often? How many are found that look like they have impacted something? I would think that even hitting the ground would have deformed them some.
Now, I live in Texas and have ONLY hunted TX and NM, so I've never seen one live and up close and I may be missing something.
Grip
Why do these critters come out of the ground in what looks like pristine condition? Did the folks miss that often? How many are found that look like they have impacted something? I would think that even hitting the ground would have deformed them some.
Now, I live in Texas and have ONLY hunted TX and NM, so I've never seen one live and up close and I may be missing something.

Grip







