Ready for this batch!

PennyRoll

Mar 29, 2013
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Just picked up 30$ in CWR in cents and got all ready to start, dumped the fist roll and the first 4 on top were Indian heads! Along with 1 wheat struggling about 10 cents behind.

Photo0725.jpg
I definitely ready to look through the rest of these. I've got my meal and I'm ready to go. Final results will be posted when I'm done onto my log.
Photo0726.jpg

Upvote 0

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL I hope you mean snack, and not meal!

Good luck, looks promising!

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow 4 IH in one roll
Here's to a super hunt

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow...that's a lot better than any cent roll Ive ever had. That's a dream roll for sure.....good luck with the rest :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Careful, you might catch the whole Indian tribe napping. Maybe those few are INJUN SCOUTS!!!! Good find.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
im sick of these condescending posts. "I dont understand people" "this looks like a snack" You want to know something? This is a meal to someone who doesn't have much money. If you knew what it was like in the hood you'd understand. Don't insult CentRoll/PennyRoll, cause as if that's a meal to him then so-be-it.

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im sick of these condescending posts. "I dont understand people" "this looks like a snack" You want to know something? This is a meal to someone who doesn't have much money. If you knew what it was like in the hood you'd understand. Don't insult CentRoll/PennyRoll, cause as if that's a meal to him then so-be-it.

I think what twitch meant was he doesn't understand how someone could roll up IHCs and deposit them at the bank...at least that's they way I took it reading down the thread.

OP, nice finds by the way!!

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. 4 indians in a roll...killing
it

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
I prefer the traditional Cheez-it and a Brisk iced tea, but I've basically had that same meal two or three days a week for years. I had a box of generic wheat thins and a power aid for dinner last night.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
But still to get 4-IH in one roll is really something. Some guys have yet to find a single IH in the wild boxes. Nice find, again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread