What's new

Ready, set...

davebien

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
DuPage County, IL
Detector(s) used
DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
So it rains last night, it warms up, rain in the early morn. OK, no detecting it's raining. Do chores, it gets SUNNY and warmer. Get the detector, get the digger, ground rag, boots, yup I'm ready. Look out the window, RAIN. Put the stuff away, arrrgg. Go do some more chores. Look out the window and its SUNNY. Give me a break!!! :help:
 
Yeah, but it beats a week with the doc, he apparently has kids going to college also.

Hey, I wonder if I can just schedule more work/pay to pay for the Lil' Lowbatts education fund.
 
More doc next week here. BTW, I "kicked" the kids out but don't tell the wife. She thinks they moved out on their own !!!! :laughing7:
 
I know how you feel. I was hoping to get out last Sunday but watching the "storm" rolling in I figured to wait until the first batch went through. That didn't work out too well. ;D
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom