What's new

ready to buy a new machine need advice

dasdigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
frederick,md
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 & mxt 300
im ready to buy a new machine and i dont want to be dissapointed once i get it. i mostly relic hunt and a little coin hunting also, right now i have a whites 5900 and its been good but im ready for a new one. im willing to spend about 1,000 bucks any suggestions. and is it worth even buying a new one will it be better than what i have
 
A minelab Safari would be a great choice. Can't beat 28 channels at once. Under $1000 you might want to look at a Teknetics T2.

Just my opinion.
 
I like the Whites MXT or the DFX
 
Kick out a little more and get the TDI pulsescan,that would be my choise ,or the MXT that's a good detector Because of the prospecting mode.I just pick up a 5900 I'm sending it in to white's for a clean bill of health for this up coming spring.
 
Take a look at the X-70. I like mine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom