Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
20180329_134940.jpg
I had about 2 hours to hunt so I hit this old park. Even the pool had been filled in. 20180329_135242.jpg
The button didn't clean as well as I wanted but after research turn out to be Generals staff cuff button. It has the stars around the outer edge even though not livery well.gonna try better on the photographer side next time. Thanks for looking.

Upvote 9

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Why did you get the boot?

CoilToTheSoil

Mar 14, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hah, we sell and use Badger Meters at my job.
Funny to see a vintage piece!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool relic and button! :occasion14:

Oldhead

Mar 21, 2018
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, but you can't just go teasing us with, I got ran off my first site and not tell us what happened.

Golden Pull-tab

Mar 9, 2010
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, but you can't just go teasing us with, I got ran off my first site and not tell us what happened.
My bet is unprovoked vicious Mississippi badger attacks, why do you think he got the badger meter on this hunt.

OP
OP
Rookster

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I guess you a talking about the meter cap I call them. It was right beside the bathroom sidewalk. That was a crazy hunt. Someone had beat me there by looking at their plugs about a week or so. The funny thing is, I found the wheelie and the quarter within two feet of their plug. Thanks for the view.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Rookster

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks for the view. I guess y'all can sell another on now.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Rookster

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It was at a closed middle school that the asst. Grounds manager told me it was alright with him to hunt. The day I showed up, I knocked on the door and it was locked so I just took him at his word. About 8 digs in and nothing of value found, he came out of nowhere a told me the manager wanted me to leave. You know, It was kinda cool in a way because I've never been run off before. It was like OK, now you been Christened. :thumbsup:

Metal Headz

Sep 18, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was at a closed middle school that the asst. Grounds manager told me it was alright with him to hunt. The day I showed up, I knocked on the door and it was locked so I just took him at his word. About 8 digs in and nothing of value found, he came out of nowhere a told me the manager wanted me to leave. You know, It was kinda cool in a way because I've never been run off before. It was like OK, now you been Christened. :thumbsup:

Seems like his boss over ruled your permission. I never got the boot from anywhere yet, I'm sure it will happen some day haha.

WisconsinPirate

Aug 2, 2017
Racine, Wi
Detector(s) used
EQ600; Makro MK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1571432
I had about 2 hours to hunt so I hit this old park. Even the pool had been filled in. View attachment 1571433
The button didn't clean as well as I wanted but after research turn out to be Generals staff cuff button. It has the stars around the outer edge even though not livery well.gonna try better on the photographer side next time. Thanks for looking.

Cool Finds. Badger Meter is HQ'd in my hometown!! Excellent work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions