Really cool rock... I think.

jddawki

Apr 30, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody I live in Arizona and I have a lot of strange rocks. The ones pictured may or may not have been found in Arizona as they were a garage sale find in Phoenix several months ago. I found these and others at a garage sale in a sandwich bag that was stuffed in a flower pot and both were filled with rocks (some tumbled) and sea glass. When I hold a flashlight underneath them they all three are translucent as well as partially opaque. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GS1.jpg GS2.jpg GS3.jpg

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool.

Upvote 0

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have a marble factory near by
it looks like glass slag
Now that I look at the two posts and their post history, I'm smelling something fishy here
Just saying
Brady

Upvote 0

Deftone

Jan 10, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:fish::icon_scratch: Can't pull one over on us when detective Brady is on the job. They are cool.

Upvote 0

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
sorry not agates, but nice tumbled glass for sure.

Upvote 0

jasoningill

Greenie
May 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the site and I thought that the first one looked like an agate but they are not. I was not trying to pull one over on anybody. Next time I won't be so sure with my answer. sorry for any misinformation

Upvote 0

Deftone

Jan 10, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We know you were not trying anything funny. I was being sarcastic to the detective. Welcome to the site. :hello:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread