really jef of pa lol

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
I actually feel honored when he does this to me because it tells me that he spent the time to read my post. I feel special when that happens... I'm not just some random person in the crowd that doesn't get heard.

Trust me... it's a good thing. Plus!!!! he puts it into a folder that gets more attention, and hence, more feedback from people that subscribe to that folder. So, if you actually think about it, he doing us a favor by doing this. He doesn't do this for fun. Heck, I'm betting he would rather be fishing than cleaning up messes sometimes.

I raise my glass to jeff...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mikeofaustin said:
I actually feel honored when he does this to me because it tells me that he spent the time to read my post. I feel special when that happens... I'm not just some random person in the crowd that doesn't get heard.

Trust me... it's a good thing. Plus!!!! he puts it into a folder that gets more attention, and hence, more feedback from people that subscribe to that folder. So, if you actually think about it, he doing us a favor by doing this. He doesn't do this for fun. Heck, I'm betting he would rather be fishing than cleaning up messes sometimes.

I raise my glass to jeff...

or Maybe I'm just a "Cranky old Coot" :laughing7: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions