What's new

Really nice field find

arrow86

Silver Member
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
3,377
Reaction score
4,083
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out this morning for a few hours to some fields. I found a few brokes 2 nice knives and a really sweet point that looks to be older but is just perfect .... Crazy considering how many times the plow has been over it. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462644406.935510.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462644432.334846.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462644445.903472.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462644457.755494.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462644471.989509.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462644486.140054.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462644498.975692.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462644511.426997.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462644531.927010.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462644547.595387.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice finds, congratulations!
 
I was hoping to get out today myself after yesterday's rain but didn't happen... Nice finds! Like pic 4!
 
Last edited:
That is one nice point! Thanks for sharing.
 
NC area? You found a few nice ones
 
Your long slender Point looks like a Guilford type to me. Where was it found?
 
Great finds. Some of those are REALLY old!
dts
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom