What's new

✅ SOLVED Really unusual silver chain

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
1,746
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m trying to identify this unusual chain. It’s solid sterling silver. It has what I can only describe as “dots” all over it. Weighs 97.6 grams. Any thoughts on the style or region of manufacture? Unmarked and unsigned. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before - maybe on vacation in the Caribbean?. Thanks very much.
IMG-4720.webp
IMG-4721.webp
 
First time seeing one myself... it is unusual.... kinda cool in a weird way.

If i had to guess from the hip... i would say Thai,,, or Tibet made.
 
Upvote 2
That's awesome! Thanks so much ARC. I would love to know how you found that. I was looking for about an hour and a half and came up empty.
 
Upvote 2
That's awesome! Thanks so much ARC. I would love to know how you found that. I was looking for about an hour and a half and came up empty.
lol... dont hate me... I did not even begin to look until about 30 seconds before i posted the "winner winner" solve.

:)
 
Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom