What's new

reapired Pro finds golden "O" on a short combo dig

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the Hunny Bunny went shopping with her sisters I did the house work. After no one phoned to go digging I visited my dad. After a coffee I headed to a field and dug a few coins. After getting too hot took the Pro for a swim. After finding this I was too sore to continue and headed home.

10k engraved with a date and intials.
:icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 20
"O" that is a very nice gold ring! :occasion14:
 
Sweet chunk of gold !
 
Congrats on finding gold! HH
 
Great job!!! Thanks for sharing that with us keep it up!!!!
 
Very nice ring! [emoji106]
 
Man "O" Man, another golden band! Congrats! Sub 8-)
 
That is one sweet golden O. :eek:
Congrats!
 
Congratulations on the gold. How does that affect your quota?:laughing7:
 
Was about 36 short on quota..........................harder and harder to get these days . More hunters and a worse knee!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom