E eastcoastdetectorist Sr. Member Joined Jul 25, 2016 Messages 251 Reaction score 283 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 25, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Hey guys! I found this Nehi yesterday and the Pepsi a couple of months ago. Unfortunately the Pepsi broke. I think it's from the 70s. P.S. How old do you think the Nehi is? Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
Hey guys! I found this Nehi yesterday and the Pepsi a couple of months ago. Unfortunately the Pepsi broke. I think it's from the 70s. P.S. How old do you think the Nehi is?
Dr. Witty Hero Member Joined Jan 8, 2015 Messages 537 Reaction score 810 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 27, 2016 #2 I'm gonna say Nehi is from the early 60's. I'm not an expert, just a keen Google investigator.
thumper Full Member Joined Nov 25, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location clifton forge virginia Detector(s) used radioshack discovery 2000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2016 #3 I think the nehi bottle is from mid 60's Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk