Recent Creek and Field Finds

Here's some group pics. Last group is some WV field finds. Got rained on the entire hunt no in-situs but I'm not complaining.

Th3rty7 said:
Here's some group pics. Last group is some WV field finds. Got rained on the entire hunt no in-situs but I'm not complaining.

Hello I was wondering what the one in second row first one is I find a lot of them from that size to almost half my hand size. Cool finds anyways. Have a great week..

Nice haul. We r still waitin for the flood water to go down. Of course it will be down tomorrow when im back to work.

warpth03 said:
Th3rty7 said:

Hello I was wondering what the one in second row first one is I find a lot of them from that size to almost half my hand size. Cool finds anyways. Have a great week..

Thanks, around here they are called Culpepper Bifurcate, they are similar to the Rice Lobbed type in other areas. Have a good one.

That white triangle is a winner. Great point. All artifacts are good finds, but some are better than others. That's one of the better finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back