What's new

Recent Creek and Field Finds

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
3,315
Reaction score
250
Golden Thread
0
Location
»»--------->
Hit a couple of my favorite spots after all the rain we've had. The chalcedony triangle was a nice surprise in an area I've never hunted. HH
 
Upvote 0
Here's some group pics. Last group is some WV field finds. Got rained on the entire hunt no in-situs but I'm not complaining.
 
Th3rty7 said:
Here's some group pics. Last group is some WV field finds. Got rained on the entire hunt no in-situs but I'm not complaining.

Hello I was wondering what the one in second row first one is I find a lot of them from that size to almost half my hand size. Cool finds anyways. Have a great week..
 
Nice haul. We r still waitin for the flood water to go down. Of course it will be down tomorrow when im back to work.
 
What theviking said- the rain did you well :icon_thumleft: Nice little haul!
 
warpth03 said:
Th3rty7 said:
Here's some group pics. Last group is some WV field finds. Got rained on the entire hunt no in-situs but I'm not complaining.

Hello I was wondering what the one in second row first one is I find a lot of them from that size to almost half my hand size. Cool finds anyways. Have a great week..


Thanks, around here they are called Culpepper Bifurcate, they are similar to the Rice Lobbed type in other areas. Have a good one.
 
Good to see you are still slaying them!!Very nice haul dude.Think I have been out 5 times in the last 2 months,I have been workin crazy hours.Thx for the look.
 
That white triangle is a winner. Great point. All artifacts are good finds, but some are better than others. That's one of the better finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom