Recent Digs

U

umrgolf

Weather's been rough the last few days so I've been bored putting together these boxes :laughing7: Here are some of my 2010 digs... HH Jeff

IMG_0210.JPG
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0211.JPG
IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_0221.JPG
IMG_0222.JPG
IMG_0223.JPG
IMG_0224.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG

Few Close-ups
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
U

umrgolf

More Pics

Attachments

• IMG_0213.JPG
    IMG_0213.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,086
  • IMG_0217.JPG
    IMG_0217.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,094
  • IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,095
  • IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,104
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,103
  • IMG_0203.JPG
    IMG_0203.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,122
  • IMG_0202.JPG
    IMG_0202.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,121
  • IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,069
  • IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,080

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're going to have a great year end post..... but let's not think about that quite yet!

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow :icon_thumleft: that is some fine collection you sure do dig alot :laughing7: and its only April Great finds dd60

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
What?? That's all you've dug this year????? :laughing9:
Seriously though you have done really well. I hope you find a lot more good stuff.

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

Iron Patch said:
You're going to have a great year end post..... but let's not think about that quite yet!

Ah, I'm trying to get in as much digging as possible right now. Once my elbow heals and I return to full duty (August), I won't have much time for this stuff.. trying to enjoy it while I can :thumbsup:

Sniffy said:
Very nice so far!

Thanks Sniffy.. Hope you're getting to a few of your cellar holes recently.

Deepdiger60 said:
Wow :icon_thumleft: that is some fine collection you sure do dig alot :laughing7: and its only April Great finds dd60

Thanks DD.. Hope you're still out in that field where you got the King George's ;D

vayank54 said:
Seriously though you have done really well. I hope you find a lot more good stuff.

Thanks yank, aside from the plate you dug last week I hope to see some more good stuff from you too

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirtyville relic display case.... got it on sale. ;D

Attachments

• rd1.jpg
    rd1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,036
OP
OP
U

umrgolf

Iron Patch said:

Hope your relics aren't lactose intolerant :laughing9:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
umrgolf2000 said:
Iron Patch said:

Ah, I'm trying to get in as much digging as possible right now. Once my elbow heals and I return to full duty (August), I won't have much time for this stuff.. trying to enjoy it while I can :thumbsup:

Sniffy said:
Very nice so far!

Deepdiger60 said:

Thanks DD.. Hope you're still out in that field where you got the King George's ;D

vayank54 said:

Thanks yank, aside from the plate you dug last week I hope to see some more good stuff from you too
I did find 2 more KG II and a bale seal those 2 coppers are so badly fried it wasn't worth posting its a shame the soil in that field just eats old copper plus its really getting high and i dont think the owner is cutting it down any time soon >:( Good Hunting :thumbsup:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deepdiger60 said:
umrgolf2000 said:
Iron Patch said:

Sniffy said:
Very nice so far!

Deepdiger60 said:

vayank54 said:

I did find 2 more KG II and a bale seal those 2 coppers are so badly fried it wasn't worth posting its a shame the soil in that field just eats old copper plus its really getting high and i dont think the owner is cutting it down any time soon >:( Good Hunting :thumbsup:

I think a nice condition dug early copper is the exception to the rule, and the rule is most suck! I'd love to know what all my blank ones were.... well maybe I wouldn't. :-\

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

Iron Patch said:
umrgolf2000 said:
Iron Patch said:

Hope your relics aren't lactose intolerant :laughing9:

No, they are quite toast tolerant. :thumbsup:

Gotta love the VA toast down here :laughing7: Silver or bust (and even that can be toasty too)

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
Deepdiger60 said:
umrgolf2000 said:
Iron Patch said:

Sniffy said:
Very nice so far!

Deepdiger60 said:

vayank54 said:

I think a nice condition dug early copper is the exception to the rule, and the rule is most suck! I'd love to know what all my blank ones were.... well maybe I wouldn't. :-\
Actually i did find 1 more copper its large and concave bigger then the others but same thickness unless my eyes are playing tricks on me in the middle to the right of the crease i see a bust facing left the hair the eye and nose and mouth the neck line also :dontknow: once i pointed it out to a few hunting buddy's they see it to i used a LC just for size reference ill post a pic .dd60

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,011

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deepdiger60 said:
Iron Patch said:
Deepdiger60 said:
umrgolf2000 said:
Iron Patch said:

Sniffy said:
Very nice so far!

Deepdiger60 said:

vayank54 said:

Actually i did find 1 more copper its large and concave bigger then the others but same thickness unless my eyes are playing tricks on me in the middle to the right of the crease i see a bust facing left the hair the eye and nose and mouth the neck line also :dontknow: once i pointed it out to a few hunting buddy's they see it to i used a LC just for size reference ill post a pic .dd60

What is the diameter in mm? Looks too large to be a coin, or at least 99.999999999% of what we would dig.

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
The buttons look great...!! :o :headbang: How did you do that ?? ??? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D

My good buddy Josh taught me a few tricks ;D It starts with lemon and ends with juice :laughing7: Thanks Mud :thumbsup:

Dirt Junkie

Jan 31, 2009
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Now that is a beautiful thing -- and all this year. Nice presentation sets as well. Thanks for showing us your digs.

--Dirt

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

Dirt Junkie said:
Now that is a beautiful thing -- and all this year. Nice presentation sets as well. Thanks for showing us your digs.

--Dirt

Thanks Dirt I appreciate the compliment.. I enjoy posting the stuff :icon_thumleft:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Awesome digs Jeff! I love the floral button and the pocket watch. congrats on all of it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread