What's new

recent find pics

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some pics of my last couple finds. Here are the rolls of 2005 NIFC I got last week. Also I've got the 90% ken, the 4 40% I got the same day stacked up with the 44 merc on top.
And the 2 40% I got yesterday, with the Ike's.
The Ike's are the 72 High relief modified. In the pic of the reverse side, you can see the little earth in the upper left. The high relief is when the earth isn't completely round, the upper left part of the earth is cut off. Normally they are completely round, unless they have this error. The 72D on the other hand, all have the earth cut off. It's kind of confusing. Look for these in the Ike's when you get them though, they can be worth some money.
 

Attachments

  • coins 001.webp
    coins 001.webp
    43 KB · Views: 308
  • coins 002.webp
    coins 002.webp
    60 KB · Views: 307
  • coins 003.webp
    coins 003.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 298
  • coins 004.webp
    coins 004.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 313
  • coins 007.webp
    coins 007.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0
Nice finds, Love the pics and Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
no problem, I like sharing the results. The pics help everyone share the experience with me
 
Tim,
Thanks for the info and pix regarding the Ike error. I have a lot of them and will now look at each to see if I have one. Thanks again. Your info helped.
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom