What's new

Recent finds, Bahamas & keys

Blak bart

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Messages
20,197
Reaction score
107,780
Golden Thread
5
Location
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was back in the islands hunting shipwrecks with my friend who has permits. But also went to harbor island and saw all my friends and hung out for a week. I got back here to the keys just in time for the 4th of July. So here's some of the finds !!
20250707_230356.webp
20250629_154907.webp
20250629_101107.webp
20250629_101059.webp
20250629_101103.webp
20250629_154859.webp
20250629_154855.webp
Screenshot_20250629_084224_Chrome.webp
20250625_100344.webp
20250624_211126.webp
20250624_211058.webp
20250624_085325(1).webp
20250623_221801.webp
20250621_113549.webp
20250630_163027.webp
20250630_163231.webp
20250701_182411.webp
20250701_082531.webp

There is more, but this is the cream...there was plenty clad, and trash, and cheap jewelry too....I found a coin in a bezel yesterday.
17519778801453829691247889488249.webp
17519779138933477302326866848576.webp

The little ink bottle is a gem....open pontil, 8 sided umbrella ink !! And a sweet Tiffany silver !!
 
Upvote 0
Thank you E-Trac ... it has been a nice start to the summer.
 
Is the coin in the bezel old Spanish? Will it clean up at all?
I can't tell if its a replica or real ?? Its cleaning up a little now....im still working on it !! If you look at the video you can see it was pretty crusty when found !!
 
Was back in the islands hunting shipwrecks with my friend who has permits. But also went to harbor island and saw all my friends and hung out for a week. I got back here to the keys just in time for the 4th of July. So here's some of the finds !!View attachment 2215793View attachment 2215794View attachment 2215795View attachment 2215796View attachment 2215797View attachment 2215798View attachment 2215799View attachment 2215800View attachment 2215801View attachment 2215802View attachment 2215803View attachment 2215804View attachment 2215805View attachment 2215806View attachment 2215807View attachment 2215808View attachment 2215809View attachment 2215810
There is more, but this is the cream...there was plenty clad, and trash, and cheap jewelry too....I found a coin in a bezel yesterday. View attachment 2215811View attachment 2215812
The little ink bottle is a gem....open pontil, 8 sided umbrella ink !! And a sweet Tiffany silver !!
Wow Bart, Great finds as always! I love those old bottles!
 
Wow Bart, Great finds as always! I love those old bottles!
Thank you crusty....im enjoying the bottles, and they are great looking in my bottle collection!!
 
The bottles are amazing considering. Can´t beat the jewelry though
Thank you gene....im amazed at the designer jewelry.....10 $ worth of silver....but if it says "Tiffany&Co" you pay 400$ 🤔
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom