What's new

Recent Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Because of deer season and the status of many of my fields I haven't looked as much as usual. These were found in the last two months. I will be happy when deer season is over!


http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x33/americus1970/DSC00333_zps3222a0a5.jpg


DSC00336_zps2c596280.jpg



DSC00335_zpsd6357cd6.jpg



DSC00339_zps8175dda2.jpg



DSC00341_zpsbd07fc0d.jpg



DSC00342_zps0e274079.jpg



DSC00343_zpsef99a77b.jpg



DSC00338_zpsda5dd2b8.jpg



DSC00333_zps3222a0a5.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I really like the Corner notch? in the 4th pic but that first one is a real handful
 
Wow those are some dandies. Very colorful. Congrats on your finds.
 
You find some nice arrowheads I am jealous! Alls I find is scrapers and tools :icon_thumleft:
 
Glad to see you posting. I needed a fix! The 15th is getting close.
 
I found one like your #3 a few days back.

image-1077744577.webp

First one of this style and lithic for me!
 
Theres them big pictures of big points......:icon_thumright:
 
Great finds...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom