What's new

Recent Finds

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found some more artifacts. I think. The bone bead has cut marks on both ends. The black point has fire pops on both sides. And a worn Ft. Ancient. Thanks for viewing.
 

Attachments

  • wild w 089.webp
    wild w 089.webp
    256 KB · Views: 139
  • wild w 091.webp
    wild w 091.webp
    442 KB · Views: 128
  • wild w 094.webp
    wild w 094.webp
    298.4 KB · Views: 140
  • wild w 092.webp
    wild w 092.webp
    791.2 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
very nice finds congrats happy hunting
 
Nice finds as always...
 
Not a bad day at all. The serrated Ft Ancient triangles are nice. Where I hunt the serrated Ft Ancients are probably 20:1 less common than an unserrated Ft Ancient. Nice finds.
 
Found some more artifacts. I think. The bone bead has cut marks on both ends. The black point has fire pops on both sides. And a worn Ft. Ancient. Thanks for viewing.

Nice finds do you live in Ohio
 
I live in Ohio. And most of the F/A I find are serrated. I gave the best ones to my children in artifact frames. Probably end up in a yard sale someday for some lucky finder. LOL
 
Nice finds. I like the style on that pottery. It would have been amazing with that rim work. Nice triangle and bead. Good day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom