A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Feb 28, 2013 #1 I found these last Thursday and yesterday. This is my favorite. It is incredibly thin. I have never found a thinner point. I was really pleased to find this drill. I really like drills. Upvote 0
I found these last Thursday and yesterday. This is my favorite. It is incredibly thin. I have never found a thinner point. I was really pleased to find this drill. I really like drills.
W wvwildman Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 2,975 Reaction score 772 Golden Thread 0 Location fayette county wv Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 28, 2013 #2 nice finds congrats HH
Get-the-point Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 568 Golden Thread 0 Location PA. NJ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2013 #3 Awesome finds Americus! That red triangle is a centerpiece, absolutely killer!!.....................GTP
Awesome finds Americus! That red triangle is a centerpiece, absolutely killer!!.....................GTP
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2013 #4 I am still looking for a nice red artifact like that one. Is the 2nd to last a chopper?
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Feb 28, 2013 #5 Amazing as usual. Is that a Pinellas? Really nice.
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Feb 28, 2013 #6 Awesome as allways. Love that drill.
R Reelsnrods Sr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2013 Messages 396 Reaction score 313 Golden Thread 0 Location Nantucket Detector(s) used AT Pro CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2013 #7 That red point is a gem!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,987 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2013 #8 Wow! Nice day no doubt. That red Hamilton is a killer. I see why it was at the top of your post.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Feb 28, 2013 Thread Owner #9 Get-the-point said: Awesome finds Americus! That red triangle is a centerpiece, absolutely killer!!.....................GTP Click to expand... It's something. I guess it is a chopper.
Get-the-point said: Awesome finds Americus! That red triangle is a centerpiece, absolutely killer!!.....................GTP Click to expand... It's something. I guess it is a chopper.
bravowhiskey Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 952 Golden Thread 0 Location Brazos Valley, Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Feb 28, 2013 #10 Yes, Sir. Those all are sweet. Your red triangle looks like a keeper for sure.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2013 #11 Nice finds. The recent rains have really been a blessing.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2013 #12 It looks like as always you are on the mother load. I have never seen a red hamilton and I have many. Chopper and winged drill. You nailed it today. Good hunt Americus your fields are giving them up.
It looks like as always you are on the mother load. I have never seen a red hamilton and I have many. Chopper and winged drill. You nailed it today. Good hunt Americus your fields are giving them up.