What's new

Recent finds

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not much rain around here lately but picked up a few decent ones. Pretty good Guilford for being made of slate. An old button I guess and couple shots of one of the sites I been hunting lately. It's just about destroyed now. 1400 homes will be going up there soon. Thanks for the look
006.webp003.webp005.webp006.webp
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: Nice Finds! It's too bad that development will ruin your hunting area. I guess some one is going to make a ton of money off the parceled land.
 
Nice finds........and that is as good a Guilford as you can find as they tend to be broken and dinged up!
 
Good finds!! What part of the state are you in? A man wanted to put 150 houses on the 105 acres beside us. We barely beat him by getting the property zoned R1, before he could get his paperwork turned in!! I can hunt it a little while longer. Tony
 
Nice finds:thumbsup:Even as they build the homes you will still find stuff, if you stay close to the site.
 
Nice ones.Like Monsterrack said I would hunt it all I could while I could.Looks like it is a pretty good stretch to hunt.'I hate development and population".The only good in it in my opinion is they tear some ground up for people like us.It is sad that things have too change,but just the way it is.
 
Very nice find. Hope you find a lot more before the houses go up.
 
Got a few nice keepers
 
Great saves. They would be lost forever if not for you. Stay on it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom