What's new

Recent finds

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a couple of short hunts lately. Ballpark lunch break finds mixed with a neighbors yard. The old match safe is my favorite and still has some matches hanging out. Love getting my hands dirty though and this nice weather makes me itch. Here are some of my finds thanks for lookin. Good luck out there, Griff.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    390.3 KB · Views: 131
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    351.9 KB · Views: 137
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    116.3 KB · Views: 128
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    456.3 KB · Views: 117
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    162.5 KB · Views: 135
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    99.5 KB · Views: 123
Great digs, the match safe is cool!
 
great finds! i love the old metal jacks
 
Nice pile of relics bro! Love the old match safe too :thumbsup:
Congrats on the Silvers!!
What does the token say?
 
Love that neighbors yard , great spot loads of wheats and some good silvers to boot !:occasion14:
 
As usual your killin it, I think I need to start knocking on doors. Not many old place around here anymore. They just tear them down for strip malls. Curious about that token as well.
 
As usual your killin it, I think I need to start knocking on doors. Not many old place around here anymore. They just tear them down for strip malls. Curious about that token as well.
Thanks guys... I forgot to mention the token thing is actually a rolled or flattened penny with The Lord's Prayer on it.
 
Nice finds , thanks for sharing :)
 
WTG on some nice digs, pg. :icon_thumleft: The match case is way cool and love the crisp wheatie. I like the metal jacks too. I saw some in a local store recently and was telling my youngest daughter how my gf and I used to play them at recess in grade school. I'd like to buy some and teach my daughter how to play, but not sure how kids today would like them? :dontknow:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom