C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2016 #1 Here's some recent artifacts I have found a really cool hammer stone a nice bifurcate & a really nice clay marble! Attachments image.webp 270.5 KB · Views: 131 image.webp 235.2 KB · Views: 127 image.webp 201.8 KB · Views: 129 image.webp 159.6 KB · Views: 129 image.webp 171.6 KB · Views: 123 Upvote 0
Here's some recent artifacts I have found a really cool hammer stone a nice bifurcate & a really nice clay marble!
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2016 #2 Nice finds, hammer stone is like some I find in Georgia with flat on it.
DigIron2 Silver Member Joined Jan 22, 2014 Messages 4,042 Reaction score 2,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2016 #3 very nice finds. The bifurcate point is in great shape. Mckorkle type?
austin Gold Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 5,399 Reaction score 3,509 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: Other May 24, 2016 #4 You know boys, I had to go look up bifurcate. You can't be using them big technical words with us bone yard stupid Texans. I sure don't recall seeing that word on any of my formal schooling spellin tests, not even 6th grade.
You know boys, I had to go look up bifurcate. You can't be using them big technical words with us bone yard stupid Texans. I sure don't recall seeing that word on any of my formal schooling spellin tests, not even 6th grade.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2016 #5 Youve had some good luck
jmaschal Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2015 Messages 491 Reaction score 690 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 24, 2016 #6 Nice productive day love having a tool point combo day!
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2016 #7 Those are great finds, all of them. I am especially curious about the clay marble, do you know anything about how old it may be or who made it?
Those are great finds, all of them. I am especially curious about the clay marble, do you know anything about how old it may be or who made it?
C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2016 Thread Owner #8 I don't know anything about the marble but I'm guessing here maybe late 1800s or early 1900 not sure but I really like it!
I don't know anything about the marble but I'm guessing here maybe late 1800s or early 1900 not sure but I really like it!
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2016 #9 looks like a good day.like the way my mind goes off thinking when i get a marble with some points,i think you have a benton,in this case the marble.
looks like a good day.like the way my mind goes off thinking when i get a marble with some points,i think you have a benton,in this case the marble.
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 26, 2016 #10 Cool finds!
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,833 Reaction score 8,370 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 29, 2016 #11 Nice finds you made!