What's new

Trash Dump Finds

Dismal Swampy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2024
Messages
222
Reaction score
1,145
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found one of the trash dump sites at permission I've been detecting recently.
Starts about 4 inches down and then goes from there.
Saturday I dug up two intact harmonica reeds , two broken ones, a mouth harp that I proceded to break..and nice aqua bottle along with misc broken plates and glassware ( bottles )
 

Attachments

  • 20251230_211151.webp
    20251230_211151.webp
    154.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 20251227_212447.webp
    20251227_212447.webp
    849.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 20251227_212751.webp
    20251227_212751.webp
    297.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 20251221_223310.webp
    20251221_223310.webp
    628.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 20251121_194136.webp
    20251121_194136.webp
    400.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 20251121_151250.webp
    20251121_151250.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 82
  • 20251227_232000.webp
    20251227_232000.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
  • 20251227_232244.webp
    20251227_232244.webp
    246.6 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 11
Found one of the trash dump sites at permission I've been detecting recently.
Starts about 4 inches down and then goes from there.
Saturday I dug up two intact harmonica reeds , two broken ones, a mouth harp that I proceded to break..and nice aqua bottle along with misc broken plates and glassware ( bottles )
Now you just have to find the better stuff now. Good Luck....
 
The top pictures second from the left reminds me of a Jews harp. The one next to the right could be a Chess set pawn'
 
Looking at the seam on the bottle might help in determining the age of your dump, seam goes all the way up to lip making it 1906 or later. Nice aqua color probably alot more to be found!
 
Found one of the trash dump sites at permission I've been detecting recently.
Starts about 4 inches down and then goes from there.
Saturday I dug up two intact harmonica reeds , two broken ones, a mouth harp that I proceded to break..and nice aqua bottle along with misc broken plates and glassware ( bottles )
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom