What's new

Recent hunt with Shorewalker = Big Heartbreakers!

StoneHunter

Full Member
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
125
Reaction score
344
Golden Thread
0
Location
NoVa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted with Shorewalker recently and we each found what would have been some epic megladon teeth!

20181213_173525.webp


20181213_185529.webp
 
Nice pics. Get ready for some high winds and blowout tides in the next few days.
 
They are waiting fo us Stonehunter!

I believe they are too - but now I'm not so sure if the winds will be sustained enough from the W-NW for long enough to produce the blowout tides that we love. These winds from the S-SE should be enough to remove some teeth from the cliffs, but they also bring sand that can cover up the teeth. I think the solution - hunt constantly, is a bit uncomfortable.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom